Thank you for your interest in affiliating with the AAC and in renewing orthodox Anglicanism. We are grateful to God for your faithfulness and witness to the community of believers.
Why affiliate your parish with the AAC?
- Become part of a community of orthodox believers
- Being listed on the AAC website as a parish affiliate makes it easier for other orthodox Anglicans to find you - Our parish search feature is used on average by over 600 people a month
- You will be able to contact via mail AAC individual members in your area (a list for one time use)
- Receive the AAC Weekly Email Update and Encompass Newsletter that will link you with mainstream Anglicans here and throughout the world
How to affiliate your parish with the AAC
- Print the Parish Affiliation Agreement/Information Form.
- Print the Parish Covenant/"A Place to Stand" document.
- Have your parish vestry review and adopt the Parish Covenant as well as affirm "A Place to Stand," the AAC's statement of faith.
- After your vestry has adopted the Parish Covenant and affirmed "A Place to Stand," complete the Parish Affiliation Agreement/Information Form with appropriate signatures. Email, fax or mail the completed Affiliation Agreement/information form to the AAC (*the bottom section of the Affiliation Agreement will be completed by the AAC and should be left blank).
- If you need assistance please contact our Affiliates Administrator at 800-914-2000 or email at email@example.com
|Parish Affiliation Agreement/Information Form|
|Parish Covenant/"A Place to Stand"|
How can your parish support the work of the AAC?
- Please prayerfully consider including the AAC as a line item in your budget - we recommend half of one percent of income - or donate as a special offering.
- Encourage members of your congregation to join as individual affiliates (Click here.)