On Thursday, May 7, 2020, the American Anglican Council hosted a live discussion with the ACNA’s Archbishop Foley Beach, where he answered questions that Canon Phil Ashey posed to him from the audience on what we can expect in our churches as the nation begins to come out of quarantine and as our churches begin to re-engage with those we are called to serve. During the conversation and ensuing chat, a few books and other resources were recommended. A list of those resources can be found below.
- Book: Canoeing the Mountains, by Gregory Snyder
- The Senior Pastor’s Guide to Reopening by Church Fuel: https://churchfuel.com/free/
- Article: COVID19 – The Risks and how to Avoid Them
- The ACNA Next Generation Leadership Initiative: For more information email the Rev. Dr. Jessica Jones
- Catechism Resource for the Next Generation: https://feed.bible/catechism/