How Reframe Works
As our culture continuously changes around us, it’s not uncommon for congregations to find themselves feeling “stuck” - knowing that what you’re doing doesn’t seem to be working like it used to, though you’re not quite sure what to do about it. Our Reframe Consulting is designed to help you, well, “reframe” your situation and get you unstuck, giving you a fresh perspective and a clear vision for moving forward.
Whereas our ReVive! Program is designed specifically for congregations in plateau or decline that want to turn around and get back to growth, Reframe Consulting assists churches in addressing a variety of other challenges such as, but not limited to:
- Vision Planning and Goal Setting
- Vestry Retreat Leadership
- Crisis and Conflict Management
- Succession Planning
- Change & Transition Management
Connect with us.
The Reframe process begins with our connecting with your church leadership (vestry and/or rector) in a free, one-hour consultation for us to learn about your ministry and context and then recommend a path forward. To set up this initial connection, email Canon Mark Eldredge at email@example.com.
Continue with us.
If all agree that the Reframe Process is the best way forward, we begin to help your church reframe through a discovery process that includes:
- Our Church Health Assessment (an online congregational assessment)
- Onsite focus groups, interviews, and ministry observation
- When appropriate: onsite training, leading a vestry retreat, facilitating a church-visioning day, etc.
- Review of supporting structures, budgets, org. charts, governance, and programming
- Optional Assessment of key leadership, based on the Clifton StrengthsFinder
- Reframe Report (including executive summary and recommended path forward)
Coaching with us.
Our experience has taught us that real transformation and renewal in a congregation’s life comes in the follow-through of the new “reframed” vision formulated through our discovery process. Therefore, the last phase of the Reframe Process is monthly coaching for one year during which we walk with you to implement the fresh vision you’ve committed to. Again, for more information on any part of this process, or to get started, please contact Canon Mark Eldredge at firstname.lastname@example.org