The ReVive! Church Health Assessment is a tool that helps a congregation’s leadership understand their strength’s and weaknesses. Developed by Dr. Winfield Bevins and Asbury Seminary, the Church Health Assessment is a qualitative and quantitative analysis of a congregation that takes in to account data from the entire congregation. To complete the assessment, follow these steps:
- Contact The Rev. Canon Mark Eldredge, Director of Church Revitalization and Coaching, letting him know your interest in Church Revitalization and the Revive! Church Health Assessment.
- Have a leader within your congregation (ex. Priest or Parish Admin) click on the link below that will take them to the Church Registration form.
- Complete the Church Registration form and pay $100 using the coupon code “ReviveACNA”. (this money goes to Asbury Seminary for the use of their assessment)
- You will then have access to a unique URL which you should share with every member of your congregation.
- Instruct the members of your congregation to go to that unique URL and take the assessment. (this portion is free and does not cost the members)
- After enough responses are gathered, the health assessment will be completed and results shared with the congregation’s leadership.
- The ReVive! Church Revitalization team will then discuss the results and steps forward with the congregation’s leadership.